*Celliant® Pilot Sleep Study, Dr. Marcel Hungs & Dr. Annabel Wang, University of California - Irvine Medical Center, 2010. 2020 © Copyright Fabrictech 2000 LLC DBA PureCare. All rights reserved. The top features individual pockets filled with our exclusive designer down alternative, Identically Down (i.d. Incredibly, only about 40% of the power your body produces is utilized while the remaining 60% goes unused. Do not dry clean. Tumble dry low until thoroughly dry. This website uses JavaScript to apply discounts. The beneficial properties provided by Celliant®-infused infrared textiles work through multiple layers of fabric and will never wash out, lasting the lifetime of our pillows. The reversible design offers two completely different comfort options; softly tufted designer down alternative fill or the reserved response of our temperature-neutral memory foam. Cover helps stimulate quicker physical recovery, Fill: Top: Pocketed Identically Down / Bottom: Vented memory foam, Cover: Celliant® infrared responsive fabric. 50 Disposable Face Masks (In Stock - Fast and Immediate Shipment) Regular Price: $19.99. Flip the SoftCell® Comfy over for the contouring, reserved response of puffed memory foam. That’s why we designed our patented SoftCell® pillow for completely customizable comfort. Do not bleach. Wrapped in our innovative Recovery fiber cover, we’re here to help you discover the benefits of better sleep. PureCare supports the National Sleep Foundation’s research and education programs. If you are subscribed to our mailing list and would like to unsubscribe, click here. Responsive fabrics and cleaner sleep solutions for enhanced sleep wellness. Every night, our bodies renew and replenish. In order to do so, your body is constantly producing energy in the form of infrared wavelengths. Yes. All rights reserved. This encourages a surge of oxygen at the cellular level, which temporarily promotes increased local blood flow at the site of application in healthy individuals. Yes. Looking for lofty, soft comfort throughout the night? Your body uses this energy for essential functions, however only about 40% of that power is utilized while the remaining 60% goes unused. Bundle tip: Pair our pillows with a pillow protector for complete protection. Body Chemistry SoftCell Reversible Hybrid Pillow Size Chart: Queen: 28" x 16" King: 34" x 16" Care instructions: Remove memory foam layer & do not wash. Machine wash remaining pillow warm on gentle cycle with like colors. To be eligible for discounts, please enable JavaScript for your browser. Our zippered pillow protectors can be washed and dried on hot settings for optimal freshness. Responsive fabrics and cleaner sleep solutions for enhanced sleep wellness. Wrapped in the mineral-based, infrared responsive fiber Celliant®, our innovative Recovery pillow covers deliver wellness while you sleep. Body Chemistry SoftCell Comfy Reversible Hybrid Pillow. Recommended for users between 170 –200 lbs, Recommended for users between 125–150 lbs, Recommended for users between 60 - 90 lbs, Double-sided comfort with velveted fleece and Tencel™. All that, wrapped in our Recovery responsive fabric cover. **  Not only does this positive boost help stimulate quicker recovery, clinical trials have also revealed numerous positive effects on sleep wellness, including periods of longer, deeper sleep throughout the night with sleep efficiency improving 2.6%* on average. If you use a pillow protector, you should plan to replace your pillows every three years. Stay up-to-date on PureCare products, promotions, and wellness essentials. Internationally renowned independent textile testing ensures that no harmful substances are used in the production of our products. Trusted remedies for those seeking stillness through deeper relaxation. The more you bundle, the more you save. Tumble dry low until thoroughly dry. Reversible and adjustable for customized comfort, The feel of down without the allergen drawbacks, Quick, responsive comfort and soft support, Dual comfort options from FRíO® or Heatstar™, Basic protection for the top of your mattress, Deeper relaxation with the soft scent of lavender. To launder, simple unzip the cover and remove the memory foam shell with puffs. Did you know that you naturally generate an average of 100 watts of power every second? Reversible and adjustable for customized comfort, The feel of down without the allergen drawbacks, Quick, responsive comfort and soft support, Dual comfort options from FRíO® or Heatstar™, Basic protection for the top of your mattress, Deeper relaxation with the soft scent of lavender. Who wouldn’t love a hybrid pillow featuring two distinctly different comforts? The FDA has determined that Celliant® products are medical devices (as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act) and are general wellness products. fill for added neck and shoulder support. Almost there! Real down and feathers naturally break down over time, which can increase your exposure to allergens and irritants in your sleep environment. Our zippered pillow protectors make laundry day a breeze and can be washed and dried on hot settings for optimal freshness. Not only does this positive boost help stimulate quicker recovery, clinical trials have also revealed numerous positive effects on sleep wellness, including periods of longer, deeper sleep throughout the night with sleep efficiency improving 2.6%* on average.